Personal data policy
Who is responsible for your personal data?
The Company is data controller for your personal data and is responsible for ensuring that the processing is conducted in accordance with applicable data protections regulations.
Categories of persons that we process personal data about
We are processing personal data regarding the following categories of persons:
- Visitors, i.e. a private person who visits and uses the Company’s website.
- Newsletter recipients; i.e. a private person who has requested to receive our news letter
- Customers and partners, i.e. a private person who is a representative for our existing and/or future customers/partners who purchase, or ask questions about, the Company’s products or services.
- Suppliers, i.e. a private person who is a representative for our suppliers.
Personal data to be processed
For you as a visitor
- IP-number and information about your use of the Company’s website.
For you as a customer/partner or supplier
- Personal identity number,
- Copy of ID card/driver’s license ,
- Work title,
- Contact information, such as address, e-mail address, telephone number and link to profiles on social media.
We may process the following personal data about you as a visitor:
We may process the following personal data about you as a customer/partner:
Why and on what legal basis are we processing your data?
- In order to conclude and manage an agreement with you as a customer, partner or supplier, or a representative hereto, the Company collects and processes your personal data. The legal basis for our processing of your personal data is that it is necessary to fulfil our agreement with you or to take action before entering into such agreement. If you do not provide the above-mentioned personal data, we cannot offer our products or services, or otherwise fulfil our commitments to you as a customer, partner or supplier. Personal data related to representatives of customers, partners or suppliers is processed on the basis of the Company’s legitimate interests of fulfilling our contractual commitments to our customers, partners or suppliers, respectively. If you do not provide the above-mentioned personal data, we may not be able to offer our products or services, or otherwise fulfil our commitments to the organisation of which you are a representative.
- The Company also collects and processes personal data belonging to you as a visitor to our website, customer, partner or supplier in order to assure the quality of our business, to contact you and to offer and market our products or services to you. We may also send relevant promotional offers to you in the form of, among other, newsletters, promotional offers through social media and email. The legal basis is that such processing is necessary for our legitimate interest in being able to develop our business and meet your needs and market products and services that we believe you may be interested in. The Company’s interests of processing personal data for this purpose go beyond your potential interest of protecting your personal integrity in light of the potential benefits that the marketing brings to you. However, you are entitled to object to the processing of personal data for direct marketing at any time.
- Some personal data may be processed due to the Company being required to fulfil certain legal obligations, such as obligations related to accounting or other obligations stated in law.
For how long is the data being stored?
- The Company does not save personal data longer than necessary in relation to the purpose for which the data is being processed. Therefore, the Company performs screenings on a regular basis of the personal data and removes data which is no longer necessary to process.
- The Company saves information about you as a customer, partner or supplier as long as there is an active agreement. After the contractual relationship has ended, the Company saves personal data as long as a legal claim is or may be enforced related to the agreement. However, the Company may need to store personal data even after this time period, in order to manage any warranties, deadlines for complaints, fulfill compliance with legal requirements, handling other legal requirements that may be directed against the Company that are not derived from any agreement or to promote products or services and send offers that the Company believe you might be interested of.
- The Company saves information about you as a visitor of our website and newsletter recipient until you oppose to the processing of your personal information. If you object to the processing, the Company will delete your personal information as soon as possible.
Who has access to your personal data?
- Your personal data may be submitted to and processed by third parties. These may include group companies, service providers, legal advisors, accountants, business consultants, authorities etc. Examples of situations when your personal data may be transferred to third parties are when such action is required due to law, dispute, authority request or decision, or after a request by you, alternatively when required to fulfill the Company’s legitimate interest. The Company remains personal data controller for the personal data provided to the third parties, while the third parties, depending on the circumstances, either become independent personal data controller, personal data controller joint with the Company or the Company’s personal data processor.
Location of data
The Company may process personal data within as well as outside of the EU/EEA. The Company will and must take necessary actions in order to ensure that the transfer of personal data is conducted lawfully and that the personal data will continue to be protected by the recipients outside of the EU/EEA.
The Company may process your personal information through profiling, such as analysis of how you use our website, which services and offers you have been interested in etc., to provide you with offers that we think fit you. You may at any time object to the processing of personal data through profiling. However, this does not apply if such treatment is necessary for the conclusion or performance of an agreement with you or if such treatment is permitted under applicable law.
What rights do you have as a data subject?
The right to access
The right to rectification and limitation
The right to deletion
The right to objection
The right to data portability
The right to file a complaint
As a data subject, you have the right to turn to the Company, as data controller, and request access to the personal data related to you, processed by the Company. You also have the right to request information about the personal data, such as the purpose of the processing and the recipients of the data. As data controller, the Company will provide you with a copy regarding the processed personal data, free of charge. If you request further copies, the Company may charge an administration fee.
You have the right to, without undue delay, have your personal data rectified or, under certain circumstances limited. If you believe that the Company is processing personal data regarding you which is inaccurate or incomplete, you may request to have the data rectified or completed.
You also have a right to have your personal data deleted if the data no longer is necessary for the purpose of the processing or if the processing is based on a consent which has been withdrawn. However, there may still be legal requirements or contractual relations that prevent us from deleting your personal information.
As a data subject, you have the right to, at any moment, object to the processing of your personal data if the legal basis of the processing is based on a balance between the Company’s legitimate interests of processing your personal data and your privacy interests. Further, as a data subject you have the right to, at any moment, object to the process of your personal data if the data is processed for the purpose of direct marketing.
You have the right to receive the personal data that you have provided to the Company as data controller and have this data transmitted to another data controller (data portability), provided that such portability is technically possible, and that the legal basis for processing the data is consent or that it has been necessary for the fulfilment of an agreement.
If you are not satisfied with how we process your personal data, please contact us by using our contact information below.
You also have the right to file a complaint regarding our personal data processing to:
Datainspektionen (The authority changes name to Integritetsskyddsmyndigheten in 2018)
104 20 Stockholm
Alterations of the policy
The Company reserves the right to alter and update the policy. If the policy is materially altered or if current information is to be processed in a different manner than what is stated in the policy, the Company will inform about this appropriately.
For questions about the policy or requests regarding personal data, please contact the us by using our contact information below.
Name: Capish Nordic AB
Phone number: +46 40 108880
E-mail address: email@example.com