Capish Solutions has both a service and a software component. In order to ensure that the customer receives the full benefit of both components, Capish employs an implementation process during which Capish specialists work closely with each customer throughout the process. This includes everything from requirements gathering to training to solution delivery.
The output of the implementation process consists of two main parts: curated data and applications configured in Reflect. The data curation process enables customer data to be securely and efficiently loaded into the Capish data model. Once the data has been curated it is well defined and easily integrated even if the data originated in disparate sources. Different applications are configured in Reflect in order to fulfill the customer’s specific requirements. These applications allow the user to explore, visualize and intuitively interact with data.
Capish Solutions allows you to:
- Consolidate data from disparate sources
- Search and explore all available data intuitively and with ease
- Explore patterns and correlations and form subgroups
- Move seamlessly between aggregate data visualization and detailed data
- Have solution hosted by Capish or deployed in customer’s corporate network